CIBOR, Inc. is a geoconsulting practice based in Houston, Texas. We are dedicated to earning a reputation as innovative, solution-oriented practitioners and trusted advisors, supporting projects with a challenging geotechnical component.
The challenge may result from uniqueness of solution required, to complexity of subsurface conditions, or from site remoteness and access concerns, to schedule demands. The firm is poised to undertake such challenging assignments locally, nationally and internationally.
We actively pursue engagement in projects in six market sectors.
- Oil & Gas
- Energy and Power Transmission
The firm provides traditional geotechnical engineering services with particular emphasis on:
- Foundation Engineering
- Geoforensics and Litigation Support
- Program Management of Large, Logistically Challenging Geotechnical Projects
- Site Characterization and Evaluation of Soil Properties
- Geotechnical Hazards Assessment
- Evaluation and Mitigation of Adverse Ground Conditions
Geotechnical Projects often have an environmental, construction materials, geophysical or archeological component. The firm is prepared to provide such services to Clients with qualified subconsultants.